We have developed the demodulator LSI that is compatible both with the advanced wide-band satellite digital broadcasting(ISDB-S3), and channel bonding technology based on ITU-T J.183.
This is capable of receiving various form of signals including direct signals from the satellites, as well as retransmission through cables such as IF pass through and transmodulation.
- Demodulator LSI that is compatible both with ISDB-S3 and channel bonding technology based on ITU-T J.183.
- Output MMT(MPEG Media Transport)/ TLV(Type Length Value) stream that is selectable from TLV format and IP format.
- This LSI can be utilized in combination with our codec and digital TV SoC products to easily develop receiver systems such as TVs, recorders, and set-top-boxes.
System Configuration [8K TV]
- SC1501A series consists of several products according to the corresponding broadcasting system.
- LSI packages and software are common to all products.
|Package||HQFN 48pin(7mm x 7mm)0.5mm lead pitch|
|ISDB-S3 Reception||Modulation: 32APSK/ 16APSK/ 8PSK/ QPSK/ BPSK
Symbol rate: 33.7561Mbaud
|ITU-T J.183 Reception||Modulation: ISDB-C 256QAM/ 64QAM (Up to 4 carriers)
Symbol rate: 5.274Mbaud
|Output||Output for MMT/TLV or TS stream|
|Power||Voltage: External 3.3 V / Internal 1.2V|