This family combines the high-performance Cortex™-A9 CPU with four video inputs and up to three display outputs, enabling the high-speed image processing of video data I/O from these interfaces. Combined 2D and 3D OpenGL® ES 2.0 offers highly flexible graphics processing. Multiple performance options for the MB86R1x R10 are available.
A key feature is its Inova Semiconductor's high-speed APIX2® (Automotive/Advanced Pixel Link) interface, which is a high-speed link for serial point-to-point connections for cameras and displays in a vehicle.
- ARM® Cortex™ A9 single core (400MHz (R11); 533MHz (R12/13))
- ARM® Neon™ SIMD engine
- 3D Engine (OpenGL® ES 2.0)
- 2D Engine
- DDR2-400/533/800 and DDR3-800/1066, x32 bus width, 1GB
- 3 display controllers (RSDS, RGB, APIX2® 3x Tx (R12))
- 4 independent video capture units (APIX2® 1x Rx (R12))
- Standard I/O: UART, SPI, USB, etc.
- Automotive I/F: CAN, MediaLB® (3-pin)
MB86R1x R10 Block Diagram
Part Number Information
- MB86R11FBH-GSE1 BGA-544
- MB86R12FBH-GSE1 TEBGA-544